Your Website is Your Digital Front Door: Make a Great First Impression with a Professional Website Design
Our team of experienced web designers can create a custom website that showcases your brand and helps you achieve your business goals. And most importantly…YOU OWN IT!
Is Your Business Listed Online?
Your website is your digital front door. It’s the first thing potential customers see when they search for your business online. A well-designed website can make a great first impression and help you attract new customers.
But with so many different website builders and templates available, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s where we come in.
Our team of experienced web designers can create a custom website that is tailored to your specific needs and goals. We’ll work with you to understand your brand and target audience, and then create a website that is both visually appealing and easy to navigate.
We also offer a variety of website development services, including:
- Responsive web design for mobile-friendly websites
- Content management systems (CMS) for easy updates
- E-commerce solutions for online sales
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to help your website rank higher in search results
Contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about how we can help you create a website that will help you achieve your business goals.
A Comprehensive Offering for Your Startup or Small Business
At Minding My Business, we are passionate about building exceptional websites for exceptional businesses, no matter how small and young they might be.
Read on to discover what we can do for you.
Design, Strategy, and Consulting
- Marketing and advertising plans to promote your products or services and connect with an ever-expanding audience is so important.
- Fully tailored business strategies to help you grow organically, consistently, and measure your successes.
Have you ever noticed that a great Web site seems to “pop off the screen” and make you want to use it, and bad Web sites look like they were designed in the 1990s and not updated since?
Web sites created by our talented designers are visually appealing, easy to use and enhance a business’ brand dramatically. A creative, technically advanced Web site generates profits for businesses around the world, 24 hours a day!
Business owners and managers who once thought that a visually striking, advanced Web site was too expensive or out of reach for a non-expert to maintain and manage themselves, will find that our support services will guide them every step of the way toward establishing a compelling presence on the Internet.
Types of Landing Pages
The purpose of your website is to get visitors to take some “Call To Action” to either immediately become a customer or to trade their information for an offer or valuable piece of content like an eBook/guide. That said, converting a visitor into a customer or client usually requires a landing page.
So you may be asking “What is a landing page and how does it work?”
A landing page is usually a single web page that exists to get the visitor to take a specific action. We may lead a prospect to a landing page from an ad, a download/eBook, social media post etc. for a specific offer.
There are a few types of landing pages used for specific purposes. Again, depending on the “action” we want the visitor to take. The following gives some information on the most commonly used:
You are probably already familiar with the “Squeeze Page”. A squeeze page is designed to capture a prospects/visitors email address. It typically includes an offer for an eBook, white paper, checklist, swipe file or even your newsletter.
Lead Capture Page
A lead capture page is similar to a squeeze page, with two distinct differences.
- Shown to prospects that have high interest. They may have already opted-in on a squeeze page by downloading an eBook.
- Offers something of high value, a best selling book offered for free, or software tool.
- Sell more online products or services through a fast, secure, and beautiful e-commerce site.
- See our “Sample Store Front” to get a visual. Not only is the layout easily customized, it has everything you need to sell, track inventory, handle shipping and accounting reports built in.
How Does it Work?
Read below to learn the A, B, C of our quick and easy process that will turn your Monday blues into Monday bliss.
Step 1. Get in Touch
Step 2. Arrange an Introductory Meeting
Now that we have briefly discussed your needs, goals, and challenges, we are ready to set up an initial consultation to go into more detail. It’s time to get the ball rolling and put together a customized business plan that will enable us to build the best website for you.
Step 3. Reap the Rewards
Get ready to see web traffic soar, profits skyrocket, and products selling out. And don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Why Choose to Work with Us?
Minding My Business is the brainchild of Bob Beck, a tech and marketing expert boasting decades of experience in the industry.
At our very core, we aim to assist both up-and-coming and well-established business owners with the skills and strategies they need to build and grow successful online businesses.
If you choose to partner with us for the creation of your sensational business website, you can expect the following:
- Unflinching integrity and an authentically selfless attitude
- Constant and contagious energy, humor, and positivity
- Honestly, truth, and transparency at all cost
- Thorough, hard work that gets you results
- Exceptional organization, communication, and knowledge-sharing
- Education, entertainment, empowerment, and execution
Ready to Supercharge Your Business Growth?
Get in touch with our expert and friendly team today, and start growing your business tomorrow.